Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspire

My goal THIS year has been to finally get our home in order and somewhat decorated to fit our style(still not sure what that is).
We bought our first home in August of 2009 and it's a Very Fine House for a cookie cutter subdivision. I would have loved to have something with character but we didn't have the time or money for "character" so we settled for a newer home with a great lay out and a good sized lot for the money$$.

Since we are now house poor(which is a good thing) I have been challenged to decorate/redecorate on a tight budget. I am learning a lot about resources, craftiness and DIY and I hope to be able to share those wisdom's with you. Or at least inspire some creativity and save you a few dollars along the way.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment